Took bath salts drug years ago, lost all pleasure in life. Got better. Brought it back by abusing adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Now left lifeless. Dopamine?

Bath salts. Can cause your brain to stop producing its own neurotransmitters. I would continue to work with a doctor to address the depressive symptoms present.
See psychiatrist. Get all of this addressed ASAP. Do not allow this to get out of control any further. Things can improve, but misuse of drugs is a dismal choice. Get a second opinion and proceed. Best of luck.