Me and my gf had unprotected sex two days before ovulation but took morning after pill right after, now 3 days before expected period spotting pinkish?

Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Test

Emergency contraception is no where as effective as regular birth control.
The spotting may be completely normal, but I would test if its been two weeks or so since taking those pills. Probably time to see a physician for birth control as well.

In brief: Test

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Take the test

If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test.
In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.

In brief: Take the test

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis