If lost some sensitivity in my penis during sex. I'm wondering if it's the weight gainer I'm taking or something in my diet affecting me.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Loss of sensitivity

in any part of the body needs to be examined by a doc.
Your family doc may refer you to a urologist. If no medical cause is found you can consult a licensed sex therapist or other mental health professional. I suggest not taking the weight gainer if it is over the counter and see a nutritionist. Peace and good health.

In brief: Loss of sensitivity

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some…

According to the information known to us, there has been no such connection between weight-enhancing diet and changing penile sensation during intercourse.
At 43, it's reasonable to look into the other healthy issues or drug use / abuse which might be suspected to be related with changing sexual function. So, sick professional evaluation and counseling timely. Best wish…

In brief: Here are some…

Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: Did it return?

I would say likely nothing to do with your diet.
Did it last or resolve after intercourse? again, likely not to do w diet.

In brief: Did it return?

Dr. Eric Weisman