Gave birth, want to loose weight. Eating beans and soup in a can everyday at lunch. Is this healthy?

Could be. Diets rich in a variety of fruits and vegetables, largely plant-based and unprocessed are crucial to healthy weight loss. Beans and noncreamy soups are generally part of a healthy diet. I would suggest you make your own soups so you can control the salt, etc.
No. Eating beans and soups does not qualify as a well balanced diet. Make sure you eat breakfast daily, avoid sugars (sodas, deserts), and simple carbohydates. Avoid processed foods (ready to eat foods) since they usually contain corn syrup. Walk 30 minutes daily.
It depends. A balanced diet looks at all the meals you eat in a day. The new "plate" plan is a good place to start when you plan your diet. Unfortunately, most canned foods are very high in sodium. Moderation is key.
Depends on calories. Breastfeeding is a great way to lose weight after delivery. It increases your metabolism and helps you burn more calories. Increase your exercise each day to burn calories as well. Eating well balanced meals is the most healthy diet and I highly recommend keeping a food diary to know how many calories you are taking in. Www. Tweetwhatyoueat. Com is a great easy to use food diary.