Possible thyroid enlargement / who do I tell?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Your PCP!

Most doctors can adequately assess your thyroid concerns, and make an appointment with an endocrinologist if needed.
The tests i recommend are free t3, (liothyronine) tsh, antithyroid antibodies. If you have a goiter, you may need an ultrasound. If thyroid disease is common in family members, it increases your likelyhood of having issues.

In brief: Your PCP!

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: Your doctor

If you are concerned that your thyroid is enlarged then I would recommend you see your doctor. Your doctor can evaluate you and Run the necessary tests to determine if there is a problem.

In brief: Your doctor

Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. William Forsythe