Is it wise to take antibiotics for green mucus from lungs, but no fever or hacking cough, but I do have COPD or do I wait and see if I do get sicker?

Green sputum. greenish sputum in a patient with COPD does not mean infection , taking antibiotic unnecessarily is not advisable, see a doctor for evaluation ( clear, greenish, yellowish sputum is common in COPD)
For you, probably. Though most bronchitis is viral, you are at higher risk for pneumonia or bacterial bronchitis because of your COPD, so you will most likely need antibiotics for your symptoms. Good luck!