So by my daughters head being small (in size) is there any possibility that it will grow at normal size later on in my pregnancy? Help and add details

In brief: Hard to say

There are normal infants that have small head size & this usually matches small body size.
That kid would be expected to retain a small but normal head size at birth. Normal head growth reflects the need to accommodate the growing tissues inside. If something like the Zika virus injures the tissue, the head becomes abnormally small while the body remains normal.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Depends

Without more information it's hard to answer you - the baby's gestational age and your medical history are needed to be able to start to answer that question, and then ultrasounds would need to be followed over time.
I suggest you see an OB to get the information you need to answer the questions properly

In brief: Depends

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Shontae Buffington