Does or can anxiety mimic heart proplems like angina or heart attack?

Actually, yes. It's amazing what anxiety can do! Have medical tests and if results are negative for lung problems or heart issues - it leaves anxiety as a prime suspect. The good news will be that 1. you now know'll you are healthy in important ways and 2. CBT therapy works well for learning anxiety mgmt skills. It's a good thing!
Yep it can. 100% Yes. I can tell you from my experience in the hospital, Anxiety attacks can look and be as painful as a true heart attack. Proper management is needed that include behavioral changes, lifestyle and medications Cheers C.