Should I be tested for sleep apnea if I snore?

Definitely. Sleep apnea has now been determined to be an independent risk factor for developing hypertension and cardiac disease. If your partner notices that you are snoring and having episodes of difficulty bretahing(apnea), then youe should be studied for sleep apnea.
100% YES. You don't know the severity of your condition without a study of some sort. Perhaps not a polysomnogram, but a home sleep test/screen can help. Treatment of osa and snoring is often identical. Oral appliance therapy is often best, and if snoring is the only issue, there is simply no titration done (but the appliance is the same).
It depends. Snoring alone is not a good reason to be tested. However with excessive daytime fatigue may be good reason to evaluate for sleep apnea.
Not necessarily. Lots of people snore. If your snoring disrupts your sleep or that of your bed partner, and your are looking for ways to resolve, if would be beneficial to get a sleep study to make sure you do not also have obstructive sleep apnea (osa). The treatment for sleep apnea differs from that of primary snoring. Untreated osa has potentially deadly side effects.