Feel dizzy, short of breath and nauseous around even the smell of alcohol. Why is this?

ThePositivSideOfFear. Is it when you smell medicinal alcohol (like rubbing alcohol)?If so than maybe you have a fear of hospitals. Or when you smell an adult beverage(like a shot of scotch)?If so,then maybe you've had a bad experience in the past, like getting wicked drunk,puking your guts out. In any case,you'll be motivated to stay off the booze and stay healthy!!And-some people just have aversions to certain odors-