On yaz, (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol)took antibiotics 28dec and if i finished them 7jan.i had sex last saturday,started a new pack of Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) mon 29th,am i still protected?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Sounds like it

It depends on if the antibiotic you take is one that affects birth control or not.
You can do a quick google search for the name of the antibiotic and see if it has interactions with oral contraceptives. Most antibiotics do not affect birth control and if I understand correctly you were taking the antibiotics during the placebo days of the pill anyway.

In brief: Sounds like it

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Adam Levy