I have endometriosis and fibroid tumors (occasionally ovarian cysts). OB recommend hysterectomy. Read about Acessa. Wondering: procedure any good?

Perhaps not for you. Acessa is a novel, fairly good and very promising procedure for treating uterine fibroids and preserve the uterus. Its success depends often on the size, location and number of fibroids in a uterus. It is not a treatment for endometriosis. Hysterectomy laparoscopic, transabdominal or transvaginal at this point in your life may not be a bad recommendation, particularly if you are very symptomatic.