I have mild tingling on my right cheek the day after drinking alcohol. Worried it's peripheral neuropathy or TIA. Or it could be panic attack.

Doubtful. although alcohol can cause a peripheral neuropathy usually one does not drink it and have the symptoms the next day. It is usually a long term effect of many drinks - not just one. And you should see a neurologist if you are concerned about this. It could be a TIA. It could be RIND. It could even be a small stroke. Do you have any weakness or vision problems? see a doctor if you are.