What is my baby dreaming about?

In brief: Nobody knows!
Nobody knows what babies dream about.
Not until children get old enough to talk about their dreams is there any way to know what children dream about.

In brief: Nobody knows!
Nobody knows what babies dream about.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: His Mom
Your baby is dreaming about the joy of being with Mom and the wonderful life that you will be making for him/her as he/she grows up.

In brief: His Mom
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Laura Webb
In brief: Who knows?
We know that babies dream, but we don't know what about.
However when you see them smile in their sleep you can be assured at least its something nice!

In brief: Who knows?
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: No One Knows
We believe that babies can dream, but about what.
... ? It may be safe to assume that a pleasurable look on their face reflects a happy dream and vice versa. But until we read minds, I do not think we can tell until the child is old enough to communicate the memory of the dream.

In brief: No One Knows
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Jonathan Jassey