Could not producing adequate stomach acid make me fatigued and dry eyed about an hour after meals, I feel poisoned almost-not food allergy/blood sugar?

Dr. Jonathan Field
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Fatigue after meals

seems unlikely given your description.
Many people take acid blockers and do not seem to have these problems. More likely would be an exaggerated insulin response to meals lowering your blood glucose levels and making you fatigued

In brief: Fatigue after meals

seems unlikely given your description.
Dr. Jonathan Field
Dr. Jonathan Field
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No

You need to consult a GI specialist since these symptoms are not from lack of stomach acid.
If the absence of stomach acid has been proven , you may need magnesium and vitamin B12 supplements even such deficiencies are unlikely to be the cause for your symptoms.

In brief: No

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Arnon Rubin