Fasting blood test showed am having TSH level 8.5 and am having Thyronorm 50 mcg. 1cm cyst in left overy. Under Chrominac A tablets.

Hypothyroidism. The TSH is high indicating that you need a higher dose of thyroid replacement. Chrominac A is a supplement frequently used for treatment of PCOS. The 1 cm. cyst on the left ovary may be a normal functional cyst such as eggs grow in or could be associated with PCOS. I'm not sure what your question was but I hope this answers it.
Several problems. I am not sure all of these problems are related. First, your TSH is still slightly high which means you need more thyroid medication. You still have slightly low thyroid. The 1 cm cyst on ovary is probably not worrisome and often will resolve but you need follow up exams to monitor this to make sure it goes away. Chrominac A has been used for polycystic ovary disease. Do you have?See your doctor.