Does a positive blood test for Down syndrome mean my baby will be born with it?

Too sensitive a. Question. It is not clear what you mean by blood test. If it is a screening test, then you need to get additional tests, like amniocentesis done for a definitive answer. Please discuss the matter with your doctor and i wish you and your baby the best.
Which test ????????? The answer depends on what test was done.
High chance. Positive screening should be confirmed by karyotyping of fetal cells obtained through amniocentesis. Consult your obstetrician for further details.