Tested positive for influenza a today. Started on tamiflu (oseltamivir). When will I feel better? Pretty much miserable!

Tamiflu (oseltamivir) This antiviral does not cure influenza like we think antibiotics will cure a skin infection.what it does is shorten the duration of the flu by inhibiting the flu virus from replicating itself. Thus instead of lasting 7-10 days symptoms may only last 4-7 days. It does help prevent influenza in those exposed to the virus that are not symptomatic yet or give them a very limited disease.