7 months of bladder infections. Taken k flex, amoxicillin, penicillin, bactrim, (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) now on Macrobid for 17 days CAT scan x rays ultrasound normal help?

Too many; c a Urolog. At your age, I think that's too many bladder infections. Something underlies these recurrent infections: something that antibiotics alone can't fix. While the CT scan & imaging test show that u (or some1) is concerned, they r the wrong tests. What u need is a cystoscopy by a Urologist (looking @bladder with a scope). If it's neg, a voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) wd be the type of CT scan to get.