Thick white creamy discharge, smells like onions and it itches badly?

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Vaginal?

I assume you are talking about vaginal discharge.
A common cause of white discharge is candidiasis or a "yeast infection". Alternatively, some bacterial infections of the vaginal tract can present similarly.

In brief: Vaginal?

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Robert Perlmuter

In brief: Yeast

It says you are female, so the most likely thing is a yeast infection, although trichomonas and bacterial vaginosis is also possible.
The best thing is to see a doctor to make the proper diagnosis. The next best thing is to try a topical over the counter medication like monistat.

In brief: Yeast

Dr. Robert Perlmuter
Dr. Robert Perlmuter
Dr. Marsha Davis