Is it ok to be on a gluten free diet when you have blood test for celiac?

Prob ok but... You are trying to show with the blood test that you have the antibodies to gluten. Usually doctors will recommend the opposite; that you still eat foods with gluten.
Depends. The blood tests do not reliably diagnose celiac. We believe them if they are positive, but not if they are negative. Better to check gluten sensitivity genetics via enterolab. If you have gluten sensitivity genes, best to stay gluten free long term.