Can infection cause nerve damage to urethra & penis glans? Had infection 1 year ago but still have pain after sex/ejaculation. Suicidal.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Please Don't!

I suppose you're using the "S" word for emphasis - but Doctors urge that you don't do that .
Even more strongly let me urge you not to mean it seriously. Return to a physician for an exam and further treatment. It may take patience and courage, but you almost certainly can find relief. Don't give up and keep your spirits up. It's not hopeless. Consider all therapies including hypnosis/Sex therapy.

In brief: Please Don't!

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham