Is there a way I can get a test for autism for my stepson?

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: His legal guardians
Have to initiate the process by first consulting the child's pediatrician.
If the biological parents have joint legal custody, both must agree on non-urgent medical care of any kind, unless specific provisions in the divorce decree give one parent the sole right to make medical decisions. You can use the m-chat for screening online at firstsigns.Org, to present your concerns to his bio parents.

In brief: His legal guardians
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Mental health pro
Start with either a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist.

In brief: Mental health pro
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
But it's not a simple blood test.
You should start by taking the child to his primary care provider, who can then refer the child to a specialist for further evaluation if he or she thinks such a referral is warranted.

But it's not a simple blood test.
Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Dr. Jeff Jacobs