Where do you get tested for asthma?

Diagnosis... The diagnosis can be made by your doctor on clinical grounds or you can be sent to a pulmonary function lab to get pfts, including bronchoprovocation testing, if needed. Your family doctor can order this testing but the test is interpreted by a pulmonary doctor. You can also be evaluated by a pulmonary doctor.
See below. Either by an allergy or pulmonary specialist.