Since Botox does not cause hyperthyroidism and difficulty swallowing then why was I diagnosed and developed with this condition? Why did it happen?

Illogical question. Hi. You said it (correctly); Botox and hyperthyroidism are not related. Is can just as easily and accurately be said that Botox does not PREVENT hyperthyroidism. There are several causes of hyperthyroidism, most likely Graves' disease (autoimmune), subacute thyroiditis (self limited course of hyperthyroidism), and a benign hyperfunctioning tumor (not so common). None are related to Botox.