Is it possible for someone who's 50 to have rheumatoid arthritis even if the blood work n X-ray was negative.??

No. There is a group of diseases called "seronegative arthritis." In this case, the lab tests do not demonstrate rheumatoid arthritis but do often show elevated levels of inflammation in the body. These diseases can have some similar symptoms to rheumatoid arthritis and are often treated using the same medications.
Yes. Yes it is. X rays are often normal early in the disease and 20-25% of RA patient have negative blood tests. .