Every now and then out of no where my hands arms and feet will go numb, and its like I can't control them. What could this be?

Dr. J Roberts
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Nervous system

Brain (cortex/cerebellum) and cervical spine issues, vascular insufficiency, nutritional deficiencies and heavy metal toxicity can create your Sxs.
MRI of brain & cervical spine to assess for disease (MS, neoplasm), herniated discs, spinal stenosis, or syrinx can be Dx'd. Blood studies (CBC, chemistries, vitamin levels--B12, toxicology screen) can reveal important clues.

In brief: Nervous system

Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Neuropathy

Numbness usually happens from the nerve irritation, it may result from compression of the peripheral nerves in the arm and legs in certain position or it could be from inflammation in the nerves from different causes.
You need some investigative procedures to make the diagnosis

In brief: Neuropathy