When my body become hot because of hard work I did AND I'm in warm place I get severe flush that cause stings all over. It doesn't happen in cold temp?

In brief: May be miliaria

May be a form of miliara (heat rash).
A primary care doctor or dermatologist may help prevent and treat the symptoms. Keeping the skin surface intact and healthy is important, so try to avoid over-scratching. What happens during exercise (presuming you sweat and not swear, to stop the itch) is that the sweat glands are blocked at first (causing symptoms), but once sweating freely, it feels better.

In brief: May be miliaria

May be a form of miliara (heat rash).
Dr. John Michel

In brief: It mostly happens

in the heat. The heat will cause your pores to open and the skin will be flushed.
The blood rushes to the skin level if there is heat or warmth and you will sweat. This is a normal phenomenon. Best wishes.

In brief: It mostly happens