I had a barium swallow because my ENT doctor thinks I might have another condition which causes me to have difficult swallowing. What can this be?

Best ask ENT doctor . Sometimes there are webs, or hiatal hernia that might get in the way of swallowing. There are many rare "things" that can also be a problem. You should talk to your doctor and ask what he/she is thinking .
A few things. Difficulty swallowing can be a result of a few conditions to include esophageal dysmotility, strictures, or even achalasia. .