How can I control my hormones from pcos after I have given birth?

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology
In brief: Just like before
With more focus on avoiding further weight gain as it can exacerbate pcos by increasing your Insulin resistance.
Having the ability to conceive and give birth is an indication that you are succeeding in controlling your pcos.

In brief: Just like before
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Several things
You must adhere to a sensible diet, such as weight watchers.
You must have vigorous physical activity everyday. You can use metformin and /or birth control pills as well.

In brief: Several things
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Birth control pills
Pcos is a poorly understood syndrome.
The best way to control the irregular periods, weight gain, acne, and abnormal hair growth is to suppress the extra hormones with birth control pills. That said the patch and vaginal ring work just as well.

In brief: Birth control pills
Pcos is a poorly understood syndrome.
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Adam Levy