Near my ears they hurt and i do have wisdom teeth on top but why near my ears hurt?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: IDK

There are many possible causes.
Start by seeing your dentist to have this evaluated. You may also need to see your primary care physician. One thought that comes to mind is a TMJoint issue, although you could be getting referred pain from another tooth.

In brief: IDK

There are many possible causes.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: TMJ-TMD

Temporo-mandibular disorder is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain.
Earache and pain near your ears is a common symptom due to the close location to TMJ Proper diagnosis is the key to the successful treatment. See orofacial pain practitioner for a consult.

In brief: TMJ-TMD

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin

In brief: Referred Pain

The pain from the wisdom teeth may be referred to the nerves near your ear.
Realistically, they are only about an inch apart.

In brief: Referred Pain

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine