Hi I have a buzzing vibrating feeling to the far left side of my pubic bone, no pain just buzzing, what could this be?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Other people report

In trying to research your symptom of buzzing, I have learned it is not uncommon.
It is more common in women who have a coil-like IUD in place, but it occurs in others as well. The mechanism must involve a small nerve, similar to an eyelid twitch. I don't believe it is the sign of something more ominous down the road, such as MS. It can be classified as a minor annoyance, and you can be reassured.

In brief: Other people report

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. William Forsythe