Had to take amoxicillin, diaflucan & ampicillin b2b. Still on amp. Had unprotected sex last night. Am on second pill of BC pack. Am I safe?

From pregnancy? If you are asking if you are protected from pregnancy, the answer is "probably", but not 100%. There is an inherent 0.1% failure rate of BC pills when taken perfectly, and there is the possibility that antibiotics can make them less effective, though no one has studied how much less. As for being protected from STDs, there are many infections resistant to ampicillin, so you are not safe there.