How many people are suffering from IgA nephropathy disease in Canada? (%) Thank you for your time. :)

Hard to tell. There are some incidence reports for several countries, but didn't see a report for Canada. Canada may be in the low end of the range of about 15-40 new cases per million people per year. That would be ~525 new cases per year, for Canada's 35 million people. The prevalence number is the number of total living patients with it, not just the annual new cases (Ministry of Health may know the number).