I've had a bad cough and sore throat for about 9 days I'm getting back, chest and belly pains Headaches and dizziness spells. What could It be/advice?

Sounds like flu. It sounds like you have had influenza. It can cause upper respiratory symptoms and body aches. It can take a few weeks for the symptoms to resolve. If you are having high fevers and shortness of breath you need to see a doctor. If not, drink plenty of fluids, take tylenol (acetaminophen) or motrin and rest and you should feel better in a week or so.
Sinus infection. It's likely that your cough, sore throat, and headache are related to sinus drainage/infection. The belly and chest pains may be from the coughing. The dizziness is likely just a result of the infection causing a balance disturbance.
Severe cough. can cause you to have these pains because these muscles are involved when you cough hard. Since you are a smoker, it is difficult for you to clear infections from simple viruses that can cause colds or upper respiratory infections so you are prone to bronchitis which sounds like what you have. You should see a doctor to get evaluated/treated with meds that will control your cough. And quit smoking.