Cycles of bloody nipple discharge, then clear oily discharge, then nothing. Then the Cycle starts over. One breast only. What's going on? No lumps.

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Breast discharge

Any bloody discharge from one breast is a concern.
Alternating oily discharge can also come from little breast cysts called comedos. Even at 31, with your particular health history it is advisable to obtain a diagnostic digital mammogram of both breasts. Paget's disease of the breast can present as you are describing. Get this exam as soon as possible:

In brief: Breast discharge

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Myrtle Oates

In brief: Needs more testing

Hello Freenie, We always have concern for any nipple discharge.
The discharge can be variable in color i.e. clear, white, green or red. You are on hormones though this is absorbed and the blood levels are very minimal. Bloody nipple discharge requires attention with either a mammogram or a mammogram/ ultrasound of the breast. In my practice I have also sent the nipple discharge for pap eva/

In brief: Needs more testing

Dr. Myrtle Oates
Dr. Myrtle Oates
Dr. Adam Levy