What possible hazards can be expected for my untreated bradycardia if I don't get pacemaker implantation?

Dr. Jason Adler
Pediatrics - Critical Care
In brief: Bradycardia
Bradycardia can cause dizziness, fatigue, near-fainting, fainting, shortness of breath, chest pain, and confusion.
Some young healthy people have bradycardia but no problems related to it. For other people, the low heart rate can produce the symptoms mentioned and can require treatment, such as a pacemaker. You should discuss with your doctor.

In brief: Bradycardia
Dr. Jason Adler
Dr. Jason Adler
Dr. Mark Stern
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: It depends
It depends on how slow and what the rhythm is , but fatigue , dizziness, and fainting are possibilties.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Adam Levy