What possible hazards can be expected for my untreated bradycardia if I don't get pacemaker implantation?

Dr. Jason Adler
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: Bradycardia

Bradycardia can cause dizziness, fatigue, near-fainting, fainting, shortness of breath, chest pain, and confusion.
Some young healthy people have bradycardia but no problems related to it. For other people, the low heart rate can produce the symptoms mentioned and can require treatment, such as a pacemaker. You should discuss with your doctor.

In brief: Bradycardia

Dr. Jason Adler
Dr. Jason Adler
Dr. Mark Stern
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: It depends

It depends on how slow and what the rhythm is , but fatigue , dizziness, and fainting are possibilties.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Board Certified, Pediatrics - Critical Care