Will I be able to breathe through my nostrils with oxymetazoline, if i've been stuffed with allergies?

Dr. Stephen Kimura
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Probably

This is a nasal decongestant so most people with congestion whatever the reason, experience some benefit.
The problem is that you became reliant on this decongestant effect and if you try to quit you can get "rebound" with even more congestion. I really try to have my patients avoid otc nasal decongestants and if they really insist, use for at most 3 days.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Stephen Kimura
Dr. Stephen Kimura
Dr. Linda Green
prescription nasal sprays are a better option for congestion.
Dr. William Forsythe