Hello. I want to get immediate periods or want to postpone for one week. Tell me what to do?

See gyn. If you want to "restart" or delay the cycle of your periods it can be done with the help of your gynecologist. If you are on birth control pills already it usually isn't difficult to delay your period for a month or two, but this should be done under the direction of your gyn.
?Right now. If right away it,s cutting it too close. See what your doctor can do for you in terms of prescribing birth control pills as your period is dependent on your body,s hormonal changes.