I want a prostate massage how do I find a doctor to do this for me?

Prostate. are you wanting to see if you have an infection? I for one tend to not do this as I feel if you have an infection it may worsen things and doesn't really give me any information. If clinically you have signs and symptoms of a prostate infection then you need to be treated. A Urologist is the specialist who deals with the prostate.