2 doctors weighed in:

What is the symptoms of taking an overdosage paracetemol on the liver?

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Overdose paracatamol

Paracetamol is toxic to the liver in high doses and if you take overdose of paracetamol it can cause liver failure and can be fatal it is known by name of acetamophen/tylenol in us it is the most common cause of liver failure in us/uk.
May have no symptomsfor24 hours and than signs of liver failure develop, include low blood sugar, low blood ph, and hepatic coma and some will resolve/others end death.

In brief: Overdose paracatamol

Paracetamol is toxic to the liver in high doses and if you take overdose of paracetamol it can cause liver failure and can be fatal it is known by name of acetamophen/tylenol in us it is the most common cause of liver failure in us/uk.
May have no symptomsfor24 hours and than signs of liver failure develop, include low blood sugar, low blood ph, and hepatic coma and some will resolve/others end death.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Thank
Read more answers from doctors