I Am Pregnant & Currently Have Nasal Congestion & A Bad Cough How Can I treat?

Options. Cold Tips: For sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). * For congestionsaline nose drops or a neti pot. *For anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup.**For hydration- lots of water. Try clear broth. * Add honey & a small amt. of lemon juice to Chamomile tea.
Check with doctor. Check with your doctor but Afrin nasal spray is good for congetsion and cough medicine for cough.