What can overdosing on an asthma inhaler do to you?

Symptoms... It can cause your heart to beat very rapidly possibly leading to an arrhythmia. It can also cause jitteriness, anxiety, sweating, etc. Overall, not a good idea so take inhalers as prescribed by your doctor.
Kill you !!! Any med that is strong enough to do good can hurt you if you use it wrong.I recall a runway model who found she could suppress her appetite by using her inhaler.She died of an overdose when her heart developed an irregular heartbeat.If you think you need it more than prescribed, you need to go in to see how to establish better control with other meds.