I have flat feet, bunions and overpronate. What kind of shoe do you recommend? I wear orthotics,

Dr. Ketan Mody
Sports Medicine

In brief: Does it hurt?

Do your feet hurt? YOu can try taking out orthotics.
you may not need them. you can work on ankle strength and foot strength instead. where are you located, i can recommend a doc? or you can find me on concierge. you want to see sports medicine. check out amssm.org

In brief: Does it hurt?

Dr. Ketan Mody
Dr. Ketan Mody
Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Arch supports

All of your issues may be related at least in part to your flat feet.
The key focus of treatment is arch supports. I like to try some simple, inexpensive over the counter arch supports and if they have a positive benefit then create more formal long term orthotics.

In brief: Arch supports

Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine