I bit my cheek while I was eating then it became canker sore then when it was healing it had clear bubble with fluid it in and it's hurt like cankerso?

Canker sores. is the most common oral lesions. Most tongue ulcers, infections will clear up by themselves within a week or two. You should see your GP or dentist if the ulcer gets worse or lasts for longer than 2 weeks. Take care.
Aphthous ulcer. Try to leave area alone n rinse with warm salt water. If area persists after 10-14 days please have area evaluated by doctor.