I have tiny red bumps on my skin that itches. Help?

Send us a picture. You can upload a picture of the rash at www.imgur.com the picture will be tagged with its own URL website You can resubmit the question to us again with the URL address listed and we will be able to view it. This is all done anonymously.
A picture is worth.. ..a thousand words. There are NUMEROUS causes of tiny red bumps on skin that itch. Contact allergy (touching something irritating), ingesting something allergic (food, drugs), dry skin or eczema, scabies (itch mites), other insect bites, infection. You can try OTC cortisone cream, and if not better soon, see your doctor. Best wishes!