I had sex and the condom slipped (a cm) and there was a little sperm at the base of his penis How likely is it that I get pregnant? If I am ovulating

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Although at ovulation, the described scenario still poses low odd to conceive, but never 100%.
Nowadays, HPT's easy availability & high accuracy have taken enormous burden off the shoulders of all sexually active women by simply doing HPT in a wk after missing period and repeat it in a wk if the first was (-) and still in doubt. Note: Ovulation takes place some 2 wks before period. More? See Doc.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: Difficult to tell

Without knowing more details about your menstrual cycle, and therefore not knowing, when you ovulated, there is no way to tell if you might have conceived.
If you want to be sure, take a pregnancy test a week after the encounter; the test would be positive if you did conceive.

In brief: Difficult to tell

Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham