Can someone give me more info on estrogen withdraw? I am having severe joint pain before my cycle!

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Need more info
Starting a few days before your period starts to a few days into your period is when your estrogen levels are the lowest.
Signs of estrogen withdrawl are hot flushes, migraine-like headaches. Joint pain can sometimes be caused by fluid retention which is typically due to progesterone, a hormone which is the highest right after you ovulate until a few days before your period starts.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
that may work. Also try using the nuvuring continuously so that you never go without a nuvuring inside. This will keep your hormones constant. You won't get a period.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Symptoms of PMS
In the middle of the period, the high levels of estrogen suddenly go down, and levels of Progesterone go up.
Among the many symptoms women get, in addition to abd. Cramps and irritability, are joint pains. Vitamin b6 (50 mg) may help, as many anti-inflammatory drugs. If severe, birth control pills may help. See your women's health provider to discuss ways to help it.

In brief: Symptoms of PMS
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham