I have not seen a picture of anything that looks like the bump I have in my mouth. What Else could it be? I have seen stoliath, fibroma, etc.

See doctor. An ENT or oral surgeon needs to evaluate and diagnose what you have... it could be a number of different things..
Needs evaluation. You'll need to see a local dentist or oral surgeon. Together with a medical history and examination, that lesion can be diagnosed.