Could I be pregnant? I have nausea, lightheaded, little throw up. Finding it hard to stay up very tired and sleepy. Heartburn. On the Depo-Provera shot.

Unlikely. It is unlikely to become pregnant on the depotprovera shot; however, it can happen. The only way to be sure is by taking a pregnancy test.
No 100% prevention. Your question is as old as the world. Do a test now and if negative, repeat in about 3-5 days with no intercourse in between. As one professor said: "Only she knows". With all my respect I would consider everybody pregnant, until proven otherwise. There are multiple conditions that cause your symptoms and pregnancy could be one of them. you may have flu, which does not prevent pregnancy as well.